"The biggest challenge of life is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Hi everyone! My name is Marimel. I'm 17 years old and this is the first blog I ever made. I just want to know that's what I've been wanting to do for the rest of my life
To those who not knowing me yet I made this blog so that I can share some of my everyday living and activities. I'm Marimel G. Granado 4th child in our family, live in Mary Cris Complex Genral Trias Cavite. I'm Grade 12 student of Philippine Christian University.
I came from not rich family, My mother is working abroad to provide our needs. She is working far away from us her children and it is not easy for her to work apart but I'm lucky and blessed because even my mama is very far from me she still have a time to communicate and guided us with my siblings, We have also a loving grandparents who looks and guided us in our everyday lives. We don't have too much money but we are happy.
In the house sometimes my Lola is ragged at me because I forgot to do some house hold chores. Sometimes I get little mad because sometimes I'm too much tired came from school so that I forgot to do such things. I do my responsibility in our house if I have a chance to make it even no one told me to do it.`
As I started to go school here in Philippine Christian University, I'm so shy and scared because I thought all students here is so snobbish and unfriendly until I met new friends my perception towards them changed. I remember my high school moments and friends and i missed our happy moments together. Some friends I've already forgotten are still I met and realize that now they changed and don't have same attitude as before. There are times that I still remember those moments that we are sharing some problems regarding in school activities, doing reviews and even sad moments, As of now even I have new friends still we are working together for the good and even having bad times still we are doing happy and glad. Only are thing I have mannerism is sometimes I'm too much sleepy most in school and I like to take a nap not only because of the weather but also to ignore some irritating and unimportant activities during break time.
"MY HOBBIES"
I like to cook and watch some movie in the television. Sometimes I like to talk to people who are having a good sense of humor. In this I entertained myself talking to anyone.
PLAYING SCRABBLE
I like also playing scrabble together my brothers and sister or even my friends. Because of this games I enhanced my knowledge and it improves my ability. It is good to play because it makes our brain strong and improves good memory.
PLAYING ARCADE MACHINE
In playing arcade gives me also a good mood. When I play this I feel so stress less and hyper. I'm so happy if I won in this game.
READING WATTPAD BOOK
I like also romance story and novel books. It refreshen my mind. I imagined that I'm the one in character and so lovable to read it.
EATING
I like much the cucumber because this is healthy food. It makes me energize in doing activities in school. And makes me more sexier so my clothes fit me in.
I LOVE BEACH
I love also going to beach to make unwind because it gives me more time to relax and release some stress. I'm so happy to see the oceans and views in beach. I feel free also when I'm in the beach because I can do some things that makes me happy and relax.
SLEEPING IN CLASS
I take a nap in the class if there is a chance or break time, It gives me relaxation and improves memory. Having a little nap is good because it can rest your mind and after a nap I can make a little mad to some people who are disturbing me while I'm taking a nap because sometimes I have a day dream and I forgot what is the happenings in my dream.







39 comments:
Nice preπ
Just be yourself and people who loves you will accept who you are and try to manage your time and list what is your priorities π
very nice
We have same interest like playing at arcade. You know, its just a stress reliever for me.
��
Yan okey na ahπ
Niceeee bee❣️
Wow,marunong ka palang mag scrabble��
Awww this is super nice! π
Nice hobbies keep it up!! Goodbless you. Nice blog
We do have same hobbies especially in love of foods
Naysss! Ang ganda ng content
Galing nman......sikap at aral pa.......love it.....������������
Woah! #niceblog #greatcontent #keepitup #keepenjoyinglife
Nice Content i like it Goodjob heheh
nice one be you have such a wonderful body
Hi this is a great blog, I also love reading Wattpad Stories keep it up!
Good job!!!
nice content good job! hehe
ang galing ate marimel
π
wow you have a nice comment
NICEEE ANG GANDA
Nice content I really enjoyed it
Thank you for sharing your story, keep it up!
I love the content. Keep it up
thank you for sharing your blog. i really enjoyed it specially when you say that you are always sleep in class.
A very nice content and catchy title... Good enough
Nice content! I was touched
napawow ako sa blog mo
Naysss Blog!thank you for sharing
It's not bad to be different. Being the same as many couldn't define your goodness
Going to beach is also my stress reliever
Nice Mariii
How I wish I can wear swimsuits tooooo. I like your bloggg
shala i like reading wattpad books too
Eyy galing
These are interesting hobbies! Great job!
Post a Comment